Intermittent rains lashed the national capital since Friday morning, causing water-logging and traffic snarls in many areas.
According to a MeT official, about 56.7 mm of rainfall has been recorded in the national capital during the last 24 hours till 8.30 AM on Friday.
The temperature on Friday morning registered at 24.6 degree Celsius, which was two notches below normal.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The weatherman has predicted the maximum and minimum temperature to be around 32 and 26 degree Celsius respectively and rains and thunderstorms could occur in some areas.
Meanwhile, rains led to water logging in many parts causing traffic snarls on main arterial roads in the city.
Bumper to bumper traffic was witnessed in the morning rush hours at areas like ITO, Laxmi Nagar, Kapashera, Badarpur, Rajghat to Shantivan, Wazirpur flyover, in front of Netaji Subhash Place among others.