By: Himanshu Vadhera
Early this year popular metal outfit Undying Inc released their EP, titled Ironclad, and for those who have been waiting to watch them play it live, now is the time to land up at blueFROG. A new metal festival is in town and the Delhi-based band will be a part of it on July 13. Titled Outrage, this fest will feature eight bands from across the country.
Outrage has been organised by Karan Mehta (24), the guitarist of Delhi band Colossal Figures, which too will get on stage that night. “There has been a sudden rise in the indie music scene in the last few years in India. While there are a lot of music festivals that happen now, the aim of Outrage is to promote only metal. We are totally dedicated to this genre,” says Mehta, who began work on this festival a month ago.
Apart from these two Delhi outfits, metalheads will be treated to the metal madness that are Mumbai’s Zynegma, Mizoram’s 3rd Sovereign, Shillong’s thrash metal act Aberrant and Chennai’s Escher’s Knot.
Excited about performing in the Capital after one-and-a-half years, Reuben Bhattacharya, bassist of Undying Inc, says, “This festival is a great platform for new bands, and for old bands such as ours since it’s been a while since we played in Delhi.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The event will be held at blueFROG on July 13. Time: 5.30 pm. Passes: Rs 600, available at the venue