A 21-year-old woman was allegedly strangled by her husband, who is a property dealer in Sushant Lok, Gurgaon. According to police, Manmohan, a 27-year-old engineer from a Rajasthan university, had married Lakshmi Devi a year ago.
“They weren’t very well off economically. This led to a dispute in the house. During once such argument, Manmohan claimed that he lost his temper and strangled his wife. She was rushed to Artemis hospital and succumbed to injuries there,” a police officer said.
“He has been arrested and a case has been registered at Sushant Lok police station,” the officer said.
Police said Manmohan was present at the hospital when his wife was admitted. But he left to evade arrest. The hospital informed police about the case, post which a team of officers was posted at his house. “When he went home to get his bike and other valuables, the police team posted there apprehended him,” the officer said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More