Conference halls, plush offices, suites, deluxe rooms — all these and more are part of a makeover plan for the RSS headquarters at Keshav Kunj in Jhandewalan.
Sources said the makeover plan, designed by a France-educated Gujarati architect, aims to create a plush office-cum-residential complex that can be used by both RSS pracharaks and guests.
Under the plan, which is awaiting approval of the civic authorities, the renovated RSS headquarters will have 10 blocks. Each block will have four storeys, connected by lifts.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The first block, named Bikri Kendra, will have offices and toilets along with a waiting foyer.
Two other blocks will be called Prant Karyalaya. These blocks will have offices, toilets and multi-purpose rooms. One block will be called Prakashan Bhawan. Another block will be called Bharat Prakashan. It will have four conference halls and offices on the second and fourth floors. Another block will only have conference halls.
One floor will only have suites in the renovated headquarters.
There will be a medical centre in one block called Chikitsalaya with rooms for doctors and bedrooms on the ground floor. The second floor will comprise of deluxe rooms. While the third floor will also have rooms, the fourth floor will house attendants.
There will be a block of flats for residents. The flats will have one drawing room, kitchen, master bedroom with toilet and bathroom. One block has been earmarked for offices.
According to sources, the makeover plan was submitted on December 30 last year to the North Delhi Municipal Corporation. But the corporation said the RSS had not followed it up after that.