Conference halls, plush offices, suites, deluxe rooms — all these and more are part of a makeover plan for the RSS headquarters at Keshav Kunj in Jhandewalan.
Sources said the makeover plan, designed by a France-educated Gujarati architect, aims to create a plush office-cum-residential complex that can be used by both RSS pracharaks and guests.
Under the plan, which is awaiting approval of the civic authorities, the renovated RSS headquarters will have 10 blocks. Each block will have four storeys, connected by lifts.
The first block, named Bikri Kendra, will have offices and toilets along with a waiting foyer.
Two other blocks will be called Prant Karyalaya. These blocks will have offices, toilets and multi-purpose rooms. One block will be called Prakashan Bhawan. Another block will be called Bharat Prakashan. It will have four conference halls and offices on the second and fourth floors. Another block will only have conference halls.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
One floor will only have suites in the renovated headquarters.
There will be a medical centre in one block called Chikitsalaya with rooms for doctors and bedrooms on the ground floor. The second floor will comprise of deluxe rooms. While the third floor will also have rooms, the fourth floor will house attendants.
There will be a block of flats for residents. The flats will have one drawing room, kitchen, master bedroom with toilet and bathroom. One block has been earmarked for offices.
According to sources, the makeover plan was submitted on December 30 last year to the North Delhi Municipal Corporation. But the corporation said the RSS had not followed it up after that.