Delhi residents woke up to a pleasant morning as rains brought some relief from the sultry conditions prevailing in the national capital.
According to the MeT department, the national capital received 6.8 mm rainfall till 8:30 A.M. on Friday.
The weatherman has predicted a generally cloudy sky with possibility of light rain or thundershowers in some areas.
The maximum temperature on Friday would be around 35 degrees Celsius. In the morning, the temperature recorded at Palam was around 27 degrees Celsius, a MET Department official said.
On Thursday, although the mercury remained well above normal levels, the showers made for pleasant conditions and lifted the spirits of Delhiites who, however, had to contend with the perennial problem of water-logging due to rain.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Despite the rain, the maximum temperature on Thursday settled three notches above the normal at 37.2 degrees Celsius and the minimum was recorded at 28.4 degrees. Humidity in air oscillated between 57 and 77 per cent.