Delhi residents woke up to a pleasant morning as rains brought some relief from the sultry conditions prevailing in the national capital.
According to the MeT department, the national capital received 6.8 mm rainfall till 8:30 A.M. on Friday.
The weatherman has predicted a generally cloudy sky with possibility of light rain or thundershowers in some areas.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The maximum temperature on Friday would be around 35 degrees Celsius. In the morning, the temperature recorded at Palam was around 27 degrees Celsius, a MET Department official said.
On Thursday, although the mercury remained well above normal levels, the showers made for pleasant conditions and lifted the spirits of Delhiites who, however, had to contend with the perennial problem of water-logging due to rain.
Despite the rain, the maximum temperature on Thursday settled three notches above the normal at 37.2 degrees Celsius and the minimum was recorded at 28.4 degrees. Humidity in air oscillated between 57 and 77 per cent.