A construction worker was killed and two others were injured as a wall collapsed at a basement in southeast Delhi’s Hazrat Nizamuddin area on Tuesday evening.
The wall of an under-construction building collapsed while the labourers were working at the basement pillar at Jangpura around 4.30 pm. One labourer Amand Mandal, 35, died while Sujan Mandal and Dhananjay Mandal were injured in the incident, a police officer said.
One labourer Amand Mandal, 35, died while Sujan Mandal and Dhananjay Mandal were injured in the incident, a police officer said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Police said the workers were using hammers to bring down the wall when a gas pipe behind it burst and the whole structure came crashing down.
Amand suffered a head injury and was later declared dead by doctors at the hospital, said police.