On International Women’s Day this year, BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi has a grand plan — to speak to people across the country through video conferencing.
To make the interaction a success in the capital, Delhi BJP has finalised 70 areas where ‘virtual’ Modi will speak to the people on issues ranging from progressive economy, social and political scenario, women, trade, agricultural, among others.
Delhi BJP chief Harsh Vardhan said, “Under this important programme, the BJP workers shall organise separate chaupals at 70 areas in Delhi and apprise the people about the policies and political thought of the BJP. Tea will also be served at these venues.”
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
The 70 venues, where the Delhi BJP plans to set up the chaupals, include Adarsh Nagar, Shalimar Bagh, Shakur Basti, Tri Nagar, Wazirpur, Model Town, Sadar Bazar, Chandni Chowk, Matia Mahal, Ballimaran, Burari, Timarpur, Rohtas Nagar, Babarpur, Gokalpur, Mustafabad, Jangpura, Okhla, Trilokpuri, Patparganj, Laxmi Nagar, Vishwas Nagar, Krishna Nagar, Gandhi Nagar, Shahdara, Karol Bagh, Patel Nagar, Moti Nagar, Delhi Cantt, Rajender Nagar, New Delhi, Kasturba Nagar, Malviya Nagar, R K Puram, Greater Kailash, Narela, Badli, Rithala, Bawana, Rohini, Mundka and Kirari.
Meanwhile, Harsh Vardhan alleged that the AAP and the Congress government had cheated the 15 lakh people of Delhi in the name of the food security scheme. “The Congress and the AAP governments had announced to pay Rs 600 per family per month under Annashree Yojna. These families have not received even one rupee under the food security scheme,” Harsh Vardhan alleged.
He also claimed that crores had been spent in advertising that Delhi was the first state to implement the food security scheme.