On International Women’s Day this year, BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi has a grand plan — to speak to people across the country through video conferencing.
To make the interaction a success in the capital, Delhi BJP has finalised 70 areas where ‘virtual’ Modi will speak to the people on issues ranging from progressive economy, social and political scenario, women, trade, agricultural, among others.
Delhi BJP chief Harsh Vardhan said, “Under this important programme, the BJP workers shall organise separate chaupals at 70 areas in Delhi and apprise the people about the policies and political thought of the BJP. Tea will also be served at these venues.”
The 70 venues, where the Delhi BJP plans to set up the chaupals, include Adarsh Nagar, Shalimar Bagh, Shakur Basti, Tri Nagar, Wazirpur, Model Town, Sadar Bazar, Chandni Chowk, Matia Mahal, Ballimaran, Burari, Timarpur, Rohtas Nagar, Babarpur, Gokalpur, Mustafabad, Jangpura, Okhla, Trilokpuri, Patparganj, Laxmi Nagar, Vishwas Nagar, Krishna Nagar, Gandhi Nagar, Shahdara, Karol Bagh, Patel Nagar, Moti Nagar, Delhi Cantt, Rajender Nagar, New Delhi, Kasturba Nagar, Malviya Nagar, R K Puram, Greater Kailash, Narela, Badli, Rithala, Bawana, Rohini, Mundka and Kirari.
Meanwhile, Harsh Vardhan alleged that the AAP and the Congress government had cheated the 15 lakh people of Delhi in the name of the food security scheme. “The Congress and the AAP governments had announced to pay Rs 600 per family per month under Annashree Yojna. These families have not received even one rupee under the food security scheme,” Harsh Vardhan alleged.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
He also claimed that crores had been spent in advertising that Delhi was the first state to implement the food security scheme.