The language used in Delhis election rhetoric hit a new low on Saturday with singer and composer Vishal Dadlani using the word k****** to describe the Aam Aadmi Partys opponents during a concert organised by the party in Jantar Mantar.
This comes two weeks after television anchor Rajeev Laxman had used another abusive word h***** to describe Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde while campaigning for AAP candidate Shazia Ilmi in R K Puram constituency.
If on that occasion,Shazia was seen standing next to him,laughing,on Saturday,Dadlani used the word in the presence of senior leaders Arvind Kejriwal,Kumar Vishwas and Manish Sisodia.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Dadlani was one of the several musicians and singers who had come to perform in a concert Jeet Ki Goonj organised by AAP.
On stage,Dadlani changed the lyrics of Kishore Kumar classic Bachna Ae Haseeno,to Bachna Ae K******,lo AAP aa gaya.
The other participants in the concert included the band Agni,Ranvir Shorey and Rabbi Shergill,among others.
On November 13,at a rally in Shazia Ilmis R K Puram constituency,television celebrity Rajeev Laxman had abused the Home Minister while addressing a gathering while Ilmi stood by him laughing.
In the aftermath of the incident,Laxman had apologised for his remark and the party had issued an apology on his behalf as well.
In the statement on November 14,AAP had said,AAP sincerely apologises for the unfortunate remarks by Rajeev Laxman during a public meeting in the RK Puram area on Wednesday. AAP does not encourage the use of any unparliamentary language by its leaders or members or supporters.
However,on Saturday,both phone calls and text messages to party leaders Arvind Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia went unanswered.
Firefighting a storm of allegations on the honesty of some of the partys candidates,Arvind Kejriwal told the crowd of close to 1,000 that the sting operation by mediasarkaar.com was morphed. He said if sting operations like these continue we will get 55 seats, drawing cheers from the crowd.