The language used in Delhis election rhetoric hit a new low on Saturday with singer and composer Vishal Dadlani using the word k****** to describe the Aam Aadmi Partys opponents during a concert organised by the party in Jantar Mantar.
This comes two weeks after television anchor Rajeev Laxman had used another abusive word h***** to describe Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde while campaigning for AAP candidate Shazia Ilmi in R K Puram constituency.
If on that occasion,Shazia was seen standing next to him,laughing,on Saturday,Dadlani used the word in the presence of senior leaders Arvind Kejriwal,Kumar Vishwas and Manish Sisodia.
Dadlani was one of the several musicians and singers who had come to perform in a concert Jeet Ki Goonj organised by AAP.
On stage,Dadlani changed the lyrics of Kishore Kumar classic Bachna Ae Haseeno,to Bachna Ae K******,lo AAP aa gaya.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The other participants in the concert included the band Agni,Ranvir Shorey and Rabbi Shergill,among others.
On November 13,at a rally in Shazia Ilmis R K Puram constituency,television celebrity Rajeev Laxman had abused the Home Minister while addressing a gathering while Ilmi stood by him laughing.
In the aftermath of the incident,Laxman had apologised for his remark and the party had issued an apology on his behalf as well.
In the statement on November 14,AAP had said,AAP sincerely apologises for the unfortunate remarks by Rajeev Laxman during a public meeting in the RK Puram area on Wednesday. AAP does not encourage the use of any unparliamentary language by its leaders or members or supporters.
However,on Saturday,both phone calls and text messages to party leaders Arvind Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia went unanswered.
Firefighting a storm of allegations on the honesty of some of the partys candidates,Arvind Kejriwal told the crowd of close to 1,000 that the sting operation by mediasarkaar.com was morphed. He said if sting operations like these continue we will get 55 seats, drawing cheers from the crowd.