Early morning rains greeted Delhiites today with the skies expected to remain overcast throughout the day. According to the MeT department officials, the humidity recorded at 8.30 AM was 90 per cent.
The Safdarjung observatory which is the official reading for the city recorded rainfall of about 10.2 mm in the last 24 hours while Palam received 25.2 mm rainfall during the same period.
7.0 mm rainfall was registered at Ayanagar while areas under Ridge observatory received a mere 0.6 mm rainfall. The minimum temperature settled three notches above the season’s average at 23.7.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
As per the Met forecast, city is likely to experience light rainfall with thundershowers in some parts with the maximum temperature settling at 34 degrees Celsius.
“It will generally be partly cloudy sky. Light rains and thundershowers may occur in some areas. The maximum temperature is expected to be 34 degrees Celsius,” said the weatherman.