Early morning rains greeted Delhiites today with the skies expected to remain overcast throughout the day. According to the MeT department officials, the humidity recorded at 8.30 AM was 90 per cent.
The Safdarjung observatory which is the official reading for the city recorded rainfall of about 10.2 mm in the last 24 hours while Palam received 25.2 mm rainfall during the same period.
7.0 mm rainfall was registered at Ayanagar while areas under Ridge observatory received a mere 0.6 mm rainfall. The minimum temperature settled three notches above the season’s average at 23.7.
As per the Met forecast, city is likely to experience light rainfall with thundershowers in some parts with the maximum temperature settling at 34 degrees Celsius.
“It will generally be partly cloudy sky. Light rains and thundershowers may occur in some areas. The maximum temperature is expected to be 34 degrees Celsius,” said the weatherman.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched