Moderate rain and partly cloudy sky have brought the mercury down in the national capital with the minimum temperature in the city dipping to 18 degree Celsius on Tuesday.
According to the MeT department, the city received 9.5 mm rain between 8:30 AM from Monday and 8:30 AM this morning.
“The capital received moderate rain in the duration leading to fall in temperature. The weather was stormy with gusty winds blowing,” a MeT official said.
The minimum temperature dipped to 18 degree Celsius from 25 degrees Celsius registered on Monday while the minimum remained at 35.3 degrees Celsius.
The humidity for the period oscillated between 44 and 84 per cent.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The weatherman has forecast rain and thundershowers in some parts of the city for remainder of the day and for Wednesday as well.
The maximum temperature on Wednesday is expected to be 29 degrees Celsius while the minimum may rise two notches up to 20 degree Celsius, said the Met department.