Moderate rain and partly cloudy sky have brought the mercury down in the national capital with the minimum temperature in the city dipping to 18 degree Celsius on Tuesday.
According to the MeT department, the city received 9.5 mm rain between 8:30 AM from Monday and 8:30 AM this morning.
“The capital received moderate rain in the duration leading to fall in temperature. The weather was stormy with gusty winds blowing,” a MeT official said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The minimum temperature dipped to 18 degree Celsius from 25 degrees Celsius registered on Monday while the minimum remained at 35.3 degrees Celsius.
The humidity for the period oscillated between 44 and 84 per cent.
The weatherman has forecast rain and thundershowers in some parts of the city for remainder of the day and for Wednesday as well.
The maximum temperature on Wednesday is expected to be 29 degrees Celsius while the minimum may rise two notches up to 20 degree Celsius, said the Met department.