Temperatures remained at a comfortable level today in the national capital although humidity was on the higher side.
According to MeT department, the day temperature settled at 33.6 degree Celsius which was normal for this part of the year. However, it was substantially up from yesterday’s 29.9 degree Celsius.
Earlier today, a cloudy sky greeted Delhiites in the morning with the minimum temperature settling at a comfortable 25.4 degrees Celsius, one notch below normal and slightly up from the previous day’s reading of 24.6 degree Celsius.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Humidity levels during the day were recorded between 61 and 90 per cent which caused some discomfort. According to a MeT official, about 2.5 mm of rainfall has been recorded in the national capital during the last 24 hours till 8.30 AM today, but after that, the city received no rains till 5:30 in the evening.
“It will be a generally cloudy day tomorrow. Light rains or thundershowers may occur in some areas,” a MeT official said. The maximum and minimum temperature is expected to settle around 34 and 25 degree Celsius respectively, he added.