You cant miss him. Right at this moment,at a theatre near you Tony Stark is livin it up as only he can as Ironman. While the debate is whether the Man wears the Suit or the Suit wears the man,the fact is that nobody wears the Iron Armour better than Robert Downey Jr. Though hes non-committal about suiting up for another sequel in the billion dollar franchise,fans worldwide hope hell be back because nobody else has the spark to be well,Stark.
Superheroes the world needs more of them. The way humanity is crumbling all around us,I seriously feel time is ripe for science to reboot a hero to save the world. If I could I would pronto order up a Batman to save my city,my country and me. Of course,once he is done being The Dark Knight,then he and I can unlock all the dark and twisties that plague our soul. How I wish Chris Nolan could write me a Batman for my life.
Soon Man of Steel is coming our way. DCs Superman needs an emotional reinterpretation and Warner Bros have got the best team in Zack Snyder and Nolan to get it roaring.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
A cool side effect of watching a Hollywood Superhero movie is to imagine a Bollywood actor in that part.
Sure,we do have our own Hrithik Krrish Roshan and SRK did try in Ra.One but there are so many superheroes out there that we can kickstart our own fantasy league.
So lets do this then. Im thinking Saif Ali Khan as Ironman since he gets the wisecracks well. I can totally see Saif carry off this famous witty Stark Captain America exchange in The Avengers Captain America: Big man in a suit of armor. Take that away then what are you? Iron Man: A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist.
After his Manya Surve avatar in Shootout at Wadala,John Abraham can make for a good Hulk. Johns buffed up body,all muscles and nerves bustling,facial expression exploding run sequence was quite a teaser campaign for Im always angry.
Maybe hes a bit old for the role but I think Akshay Kumar can give a shot at being Superman. He can easily switch between the geeky Clark Kent and look equally convincing when bashing the baddies. In case we need a youngish Man of Steel,Imran Khan can be a good bet.
For Spiderman,Id pay to watch Ranbir Kapoor swing across buildings as Peter Parker with Superpowers. For Batman,Ill go with Hrithik. As he showed us in Krrish,he can be the extraordinary guy with ordinary powers. Also as seen in Dhoom 2,he can also be quite a master of disguises,which is the Caped Crusaders specialty.
I can go on but as the Superheroes are busy on screen,Ive got to go and rescue myself now.