You cant miss him. Right at this moment,at a theatre near you Tony Stark is livin it up as only he can as Ironman. While the debate is whether the Man wears the Suit or the Suit wears the man,the fact is that nobody wears the Iron Armour better than Robert Downey Jr. Though hes non-committal about suiting up for another sequel in the billion dollar franchise,fans worldwide hope hell be back because nobody else has the spark to be well,Stark.
Superheroes the world needs more of them. The way humanity is crumbling all around us,I seriously feel time is ripe for science to reboot a hero to save the world. If I could I would pronto order up a Batman to save my city,my country and me. Of course,once he is done being The Dark Knight,then he and I can unlock all the dark and twisties that plague our soul. How I wish Chris Nolan could write me a Batman for my life.
Soon Man of Steel is coming our way. DCs Superman needs an emotional reinterpretation and Warner Bros have got the best team in Zack Snyder and Nolan to get it roaring.
A cool side effect of watching a Hollywood Superhero movie is to imagine a Bollywood actor in that part.
Sure,we do have our own Hrithik Krrish Roshan and SRK did try in Ra.One but there are so many superheroes out there that we can kickstart our own fantasy league.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
So lets do this then. Im thinking Saif Ali Khan as Ironman since he gets the wisecracks well. I can totally see Saif carry off this famous witty Stark Captain America exchange in The Avengers Captain America: Big man in a suit of armor. Take that away then what are you? Iron Man: A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist.
After his Manya Surve avatar in Shootout at Wadala,John Abraham can make for a good Hulk. Johns buffed up body,all muscles and nerves bustling,facial expression exploding run sequence was quite a teaser campaign for Im always angry.
Maybe hes a bit old for the role but I think Akshay Kumar can give a shot at being Superman. He can easily switch between the geeky Clark Kent and look equally convincing when bashing the baddies. In case we need a youngish Man of Steel,Imran Khan can be a good bet.
For Spiderman,Id pay to watch Ranbir Kapoor swing across buildings as Peter Parker with Superpowers. For Batman,Ill go with Hrithik. As he showed us in Krrish,he can be the extraordinary guy with ordinary powers. Also as seen in Dhoom 2,he can also be quite a master of disguises,which is the Caped Crusaders specialty.
I can go on but as the Superheroes are busy on screen,Ive got to go and rescue myself now.