Police arrested a 23-year-old man in connection with the murder of an MBA student whose body was found in a car parked near Sultanpur Metro station in South Delhi on Thursday.
Police said the body of a youth in 20s was found in a Maruti Ritz with a Haryana numberplate near the Sultanpur Metro station. A security guard spotted the body in the car and informed police. The body had several injury marks on the head and torso.
Police identified the body as that of Daksh, an MBA student and a resident of Sarita Vihar. The car Daksh’s body was found in belonged to him, police said.
“After identifying the body, we conducted searches in the area to nab the culprit. A 23-year-old boy named Sunny has been arrested in connection with the murder. Prima facie, it appears the two youths had some personal enmity,” a police officer said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More