Police arrested a 23-year-old man in connection with the murder of an MBA student whose body was found in a car parked near Sultanpur Metro station in South Delhi on Thursday.
Police said the body of a youth in 20s was found in a Maruti Ritz with a Haryana numberplate near the Sultanpur Metro station. A security guard spotted the body in the car and informed police. The body had several injury marks on the head and torso.
Police identified the body as that of Daksh, an MBA student and a resident of Sarita Vihar. The car Daksh’s body was found in belonged to him, police said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“After identifying the body, we conducted searches in the area to nab the culprit. A 23-year-old boy named Sunny has been arrested in connection with the murder. Prima facie, it appears the two youths had some personal enmity,” a police officer said.