Deputy Chief Minister and Education Minister Manish Sisodia has asked the Directorate of Education to refurbish staff rooms in schools and place tea and coffee vending machines in them.
Writing to the department, Sisodia said during his visits to schools, he found staff rooms in a bad condition.
“The plaster is peeling off the walls, floors are broken, the lockers are shabby and furniture is in need of repair,” he observed. Stating that teachers are the most important pillars of the education system, he said it was the government’s responsibility to provide them with adequate facilities to ensure basic comfort when they were in school.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
He directed to department to ensure that staff rooms get quality tables and chairs, and facelift to ensure a welcoming ambience for teachers.
“High quality cabinet and lockers should be provided for personal effect and to keep academic material. Tea and coffee vending machines should be installed to give free tea to teachers,” stated Sisodia’s order.