A 30-year-old Manipuri man was allegedly beaten to death by a group of men in Kotla Mubarakpur area of South Delhi, police said on Monday.
The deceased Shaloni was returning from a friend’s place in Kotla Mubarakpur last night when a group of 5-6 men arrived at the spot by car and attacked him.
He was rushed to AIIMS Trauma Centre where he succumbed to his injuries, police said. “We have registered a case and investigation has been taken up. He was attacked by 5-6 men. There was no provocation from the part of the deceased,” Deputy Commissioner of Police (South) B S Jaiswal said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“We are trying to identify the attackers and the exact sequence of events,” he said. Shaloni lived in Munirka area and was presently unemployed.