Police Friday said they are trying to ascertain the identity of a man who allegedly called up schools in the city to enquire about nursery admissions by claiming to be Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia’s personal assistant (PA).
Police said the man called at least three schools in Vasant Kunj and Ashok Vihar claiming to be Sisodia’s PA.
- Two AAP MLAs sent to jail, L-G tells Centre breakdown in Delhi
- Delhi Chief Secretary allegedly assaulted by AAP MLAs: Day’s developments so far
- Man held for duping vintage car owner
- Police bust ‘phishing racket’, one arrested
- Four arrested for stealing campaign material from AAP’s Rouse Avenue office
- Delhi: Journalist held for posing as Manish Sisodia’s PA, police get ready to file chargesheet
A police officer said, “When principals and school managements contacted Delhi Secretariat to verify the calls, they found no such calls or text messages were made. A Delhi Secretariat official filed a complaint and a case of impersonation was registered at IP Estate police station.”