Man electrocuted at plastic factory in Delhi

The victim was rushed to a local hospital, where he was declared dead.

New Delhi | Published:August 14, 2016 3:29 am

A 27-year-old man was electrocuted after he accidentally touched a live wire at a plastic factory in Outer Delhi’s Narela Saturday, said police. The victim, identified as Rathnesh Kumar, worked in the factory.

Police said around 6 am, Kumar’s co-workers found him lying on the ground, unconscious. The victim was rushed to a local hospital, where he was declared dead. A case has been registered against the factory owner. “ We have registered a case under Section 304A (death due to negligence) against the owner of the plastic factory and are investigating the matter,” said a police officer.

 

Video of the day

For all the latest Cities News, download Indian Express App

    Live Cricket Scores & Results