Light showers in the day are likely to provide respite from the hot and humid weather and keep the mercury below the 40 degree mark in the city.
According to the MeT department, the maximum temperature is expected to be around 38 degree Celsius, two notches below the normal.
“The sky will remain partly cloudy. Light rains and thunderstorms might occur in some areas,” the officials said.
The minimum temperature recorded this morning was 26 degree Celsius.
The humidity is expected to remain between 74 and 40 percent.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Monday, the mercury settled at 38.8 degree Celsius.
The city received three mm rain from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.