Some parts of the city received scanty rainfall overnight, leading to a drop in temperature.
According to MeT department, the minimum temperature was recorded at 25.5 degree Celsius which was two notches below normal for this part of the season.
“The rain, however, was very scarce. The rain gauge has measured only traces of it,” said a MeT official.
The overnight rain, however, is bound to push humidity levels even though the maximum temperature is expected to be around 33 degree Celsius.
Humidity was recorded at 70 per cent at 8:30 AM. The weatherman has forecast a partly cloudy sky with the possibility of rains and thundershowers in some areas during the day.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
On Monday, the maximum temperature settled at 35.2 degree Celsius, which was one notch below normal, while the minimum was one point above normal at 28.5 degree Celsius.