Slamming AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal for meeting Lt Governor Najeeb Jung seeking dissolution of Delhi Assembly and holding fresh elections, Congress on Monday said that it was a part of a well-rehearsed drama to mislead the people of the capital.
“Kejriwal’s meeting with LG seeking dissolution of Delhi Assembly is part of his well-rehearsed drama to mislead the residents. “He was scared of the increasing popularity of Congress and that was the reason he was once again mouthing the dissolution of Assembly to divert the attention of people,” DPCC chief spokesperson Mukesh Sharma said in a statement.
Sharma also said that AAP MLAs have lost the trust of Delhi residents, adding that not only AAP, but also BJP was rattled by the massive attendance at the historic Congress rally at the Ajmal Khan Park in Karol Bagh on Sunday.
“In all the seven parliamentary seats in Delhi, Congress party will have direct fights with the BJP and the voters, who believe in communal amity in Delhi, have made up their minds to vote for the Congress,” Sharma further added.
AAP’s national convenor and former Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal today met the Lt Governor and urged him to dissolve the Delhi Assembly and consider holding fresh elections.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More