Aam Aadmi Party will hold a rally in the national capital in support of their demand of dissolution of the Legislative Assembly and hold fresh elections.
The main focus of the rally would be on “Why is the BJP running away from Delhi assembly elections? Why are the people of Delhi being denied the right to elect a government of their choice?” said a party spokesperson.
The Delhi assembly is in abeyance ever since the resignation of Arvind Kejriwal in February this year.
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
Kejriwal, who is also party’s National Convener, would address the rally at the Jantar Mantar along with several other senior party leaders.
All party MLAs, office-bearers are also expected to remain present for the rally which is expected to commence at 3 PM at Jantar Mantar here.
More importantly, the rally will also be show of strength and boost the morale of its cadre after its mauling in the Lok Sabha election where the party drew a blank in the national capital.
This would be the second rally by Kejriwal in less than a week and presence of crowd also test AAP’s support base.
On Thursday, the AAP chief addressed a rally of auto drivers, who played a key role in party’s campaigning during the 2013 assembly election.