Two days after they were injured in an accident on the Yamuna Expressway, Child Welfare Committee member, B Ramaswamy and his daughter remained in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at Kailash hospital.
“Ramaswamy is still in the ICU along with his daughter. We will record his statement when he is in a condition to do so and if he presses charges then, we will file an FIR,” a police officer said. Ramaswamy’s wife Kavita and their 18-month-old son were killed in the accident late Thursday night after the Ford Endeavour they were travelling in rammed a truck near Tentigaon on the expressway. They were on their way to Agra.
Authorities at Kailash hospital said Ramaswamy was stable, but his eight-year-old daughter was critical. She suffered injuries to her head in the accident.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen