Disagreements within the AAP continued to increase after the party’s poor show in the Lok Sabha elections. On Friday, a purported communication between senior leaders Manish Sisodia and Yogendra Yadav was made public, in which the former allegedly accused Yadav of bringing the party into disrepute and sullying party convener Arvind Kejriwal’s name.
A source in the AAP said “a letter to this effect has been written in the past three days”.
In the letter, Sisodia allegedly said the party has been brought into disrepute by a public spat between Yadav and senior Haryana leader Naveen Jaihind. “It is unfortunate that this fight is being played out in public and in the media… your email alleges that Arvind does not want to take the advice of the PAC. This allegation is surprising because till today Arvind was always been supportive of you, and till this time he was very dear to you,” the letter stated.
The letter further stated, “Arvind wanted to concentrate on Delhi for a few years, but you and some other supporters were in favour of contesting from all over. The results are in front of you… I have been disappointed with your behaviour over the last fortnight… do you want to win your fight against Naveen Jaihind or finish Arvind in the process?” the letter claimed.
When contacted, Yadav said, “This is an intra-party matter. I have always maintained I will not speak publicly. However, I have not received any such letter.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen