Cloudy skies for the better part of the day kept the mercury within normal levels in Delhi but caused a problem of humidity for the residents of the national capital on Thursday.
The day temperature was recorded at 34 degrees Celsius in Delhi, which is normal for this part of the year, and almost identical to Wednesday’s 34.1 degrees.
But humidity levels oscillated between 58 and 88 per cent, making for sweaty conditions in the city during the day. Earlier, cloudy skies greeted Delhiites in the morning as the minimum temperature was recorded at 27 degrees, again normal for the time of the year.
The minimum, on Wednesday, was at 28.2 degrees, a notch above normal. The weatherman has predicted generally cloudy skies with
the possibility of thunderstorms in some parts of the city on Friday.
“The maximum and minimum is expected to settle at around 34 and 26 degrees, respectively,” the MeT office said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016