It was a hot and humid day in the national capital on Saturday with the mercury soaring close to the the 40 degrees Celsius mark and humidity remaining as high as 84 per cent.
According to the MeT office, the maximum temperature was recorded at 38.6 degrees Celsius which was two notches above normal, while the minimum settled at 29 degrees, one notch above normal.
Humidity levels oscillated between 47 and 84 per cent during the day, which caused discomfort to Delhiites.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
No rain has been recorded in the national Capital since Friday afternoon.
The MeT department has predicted a partly cloudy sky with thundershowers in different parts of Delhi for Sunday, and maximum and minimum temperatures may settle at 38 and 29 degrees Celsius, respectively.
Friday, the maximum temperature had settled at 36.8 degrees. The minimum was 26 degrees Celsius.
Source: Indian Meteorological Department