There was no respite from the blistering heat in the national capital with the minimum temperature settling at 31.2 degree Celsius, three notches above normal.
However, the weatherman has predicted dust storm and thunderstorm on Thursday with rain on Friday which could bring respite from the heat wave. The maximum temperature is expected to fluctuate between 40 and 44 degree Celsius in the next two days.
According to Met department, the minimum temperature was recorded at 31.2 degree Celsius, which was three notches above normal.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
Met officials said that maximum temperature is expected to cross 44 degree Celsius on Wednesday.
The MeT department has predicted a clear sky with no rain or storm for the day.
On Tuesday, the maximum temperature was recorded at 45.2 degree Celsius, which was six notches above normal.