There was no respite from the blistering heat in the national capital with the minimum temperature settling at 31.2 degree Celsius, three notches above normal.
However, the weatherman has predicted dust storm and thunderstorm on Thursday with rain on Friday which could bring respite from the heat wave. The maximum temperature is expected to fluctuate between 40 and 44 degree Celsius in the next two days.
According to Met department, the minimum temperature was recorded at 31.2 degree Celsius, which was three notches above normal.
Met officials said that maximum temperature is expected to cross 44 degree Celsius on Wednesday.
The MeT department has predicted a clear sky with no rain or storm for the day.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
On Tuesday, the maximum temperature was recorded at 45.2 degree Celsius, which was six notches above normal.