Deputy Commissioner of Gurgaon, Shekhar Vidyarthi, on Monday instructed officials in the administration to conduct joint survey of the restricted area within 900 m of the Indian Air Force depot in Gurgaon. The officials have also been asked to compare the results with the satellite images of the area taken two months ago, R S Sangwan, DPRO (Gurgaon), said.
“All the structures that have have come up in the last two months within the restricted area are illegal and will be demolished in a phased manner. Owner of under-construction houses and labourers involved in illegal constructions will also be booked,” Sangwan said.
During a meeting, attended by Gurgaon police officers, officials of the Municipal Corporation of Gurgaon and the Air Force, Vidyarthi said the area had been divided into six sectors, each headed by an executive engineer level officer. He directed the concerned officials to conduct surprise checks both during the day and night.
“If any illegal construction is found, the concerned inspection team will be held responsible. Illegal construction must be reported to the DistrictRevenue Officer, who is also the nodal officer for ensuring that the action is taken on these complaints,” Vidyarthi said.
According to DCP (West) Vikas Dhankar, 168 FIRs have been lodged against persons engaging in illegal construction.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The Chief Administrative Officer of Air Force Station, Wing Commander Anant Shukla, suggested that bursting of firecrackers near the depot should be banned as it posed a security risk.