Gujarat chief minister Anandi Patel will be meeting foreign investors, ambassadors of different countries and industry leaders at a formal “Curtain Raiser” event in New Delhi on Wednesday in connection with upcoming seventh edition of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors’ Summit to be held in January 2015.
The chief minister who will be spearheading this state sponsored biannual event for the first time will be delivering a keynote address and will later be conducting a series of meeting with various stakeholders at this event organised at Taj Palace Hotel in Delhi. “Approximately 1000 people including representatives from industry and different media houses have been invited for this event. Almost all the ambassadors have also been invited,” official sources said.
A special ten-minute film on Vibrant Gujarat 2015 will be shown and a 15-minute presentation about the summit will be made at the event which is being held with support of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII). Additional Chief Secretary DJ Pandian is scheduled to make the presentation.
“The chief minister will also hold one-to-one meetings with foreign investors, ambassadors and captains of the industry,” stated a release from the state government. State finance minister Saurabh Patel and Chief secretary Varesh Sinha will be among the senior representatives from the state government who will participate in this event.
Secretary of Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Amitabh Kant will also deliver a special address on the occasion.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The curtain raiser event is being organised to popularise the event scheduled to be held at Gujarat’s capital Gandhinagar on January 11-13, 2015. The state government is also planning an agressive social media campaign in the next four months to extract maximum mileage for the event. Seven countries including Holland, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore, South African and Japan will be partner countries for the summit.