In order to give a hero’s welcome to its prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, who will reach the capital on Saturday, the Delhi unit of the BJP is busy turning around slogans used during campaigning to popularise Modi.
The leaders are putting their creative heads together to come out with innovative slogans. Huge cut-outs and posters of Modi with his hand raised in greeting will be put up across the city. Slogans like ‘abki baar Modi sarkar’ will get a tense makeover to ‘aa gai Modi sarkar’ to send home the point that a Modi government is no longer a wish but a reality.
A few other slogans like ‘ab hoga dur bhrastachaar, aa gai Modi sarkar’ are also being considered to be put up on hoardings covering all arterial roads of the capital, a senior party leader said.
“We are sure that the BJP will form the government this time without any problem. We will gain majority and Narendra Modi will be our Prime Minister,” Delhi BJP chief Harsh Vardhan, who has contested Lok Sabha elections from Chandni Chowk, said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016