A minor fire broke out in the fourth floor of the Delhi Police Headquarters here this morning, fire officials said.
No one was injured in the blaze.
“We got a call about the fire at 7:10 AM. Being a high rise building, eight fire tenders were rushed to the spot. The fire had broken out in a battery panel on the fourth floor which was doused,” the officials said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
According to a police official present in the building, power supply was disconnected after the fire was detected and the building was evacuated.
This is the third incident of fire at the police headquarters in the recent past. Separate incidents of fire had been reported in the tenth floor and PRO room of the building in the last couple of months.