With one million followers on Twitter and a fan count that runs into thousands on Instagram, Neha Dhupia has leveraged social media well. Recently she was the official Twitter face at the Autumn Winter edition of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week 2014. And like many of us, she’s an online shopper.
The actor has now stepped into a new role as style director of Limeroad.com, the country’s first social shopping platform. Limeroad enables users to pick and choose apparel, accessories and footwear across brands and create their own looks on the portal, which is shared as a scrapbook. Dhupia will not only curate the portal but will also mentor the online scrapbook community. “Just as a film critic sees so many films to curate the best of the season, I will have to sift and sieve through a multitude of products and brands to create inspiring looks,” she says.
While she has been a part of the LimeRoad Style Council since 2013, she has now joined the core team as a stakeholder and employee. “The best part is that anyone from anywhere can access the look book and even buy it online,” says the actor.
She’s also looking to put her Twitter skills to use. “As a style director, I am accessible to the online community for their fashion queries and I will regularly conduct Twitter interviews and sessions,” says Dhupia.
This story appeared in print under the headline Fashion with an ‘e’
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More