Police have arrested the owner of the factory in Central Delhi,where six labourers were killed in a fire on Saturday evening.
According to the FIR registered by the police at the Ranjit Nagar police station,the investigating officer has alleged that the ground floor of the factory had inflammable adhesive,jars of kerosene and glue. The inflammable substances stored in the factory,located near the Shadipur bus depot,could have caused the fire to spread quickly inside the factory,police said.
The first floor of the factory,where handloom hosiery and handicrafts were stored,was destroyed in the blaze.
In the FIR,one of those injured in the fire alleged,The owner had been told to shift his factory to another place several times because there was only one exit to the building,which could prove dangerous in case of any accident.
Investigating officers said they were yet to ascertain the cause of fire and had sent a report regarding the incident to the Fire department. Police also suspect mischief by unknown persons.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
On Saturday evening,the two-storey building housing a womens purse factory was gutted when a fire broke out at 5.55 pm.
Nine fire tenders were sent to the spot and the blaze was doused after three hours.