A 22-year-old woman was allegedly kidnapped and raped by four men in a moving car in Vasundhara area of Ghaziabad, police said on Wednesday.
“The woman was kidnapped by the four men on Monday night from Vasundhara Sector 16 in Ghaziabad, following which she was raped by them in a moving car. She was dumped near Noida Sector 62,” Rashid Ali, Station House Officer (SHO), Indirapuram Police station said.
The accused fled from the spot, he said, adding that one of the accused, Akhil Tomar, was allegedly in a relationship with the victim.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
A complaint was lodged at Noida Sector 58 police station, the SHO said, adding that investigations are on.
The woman had lodged a case of rape against one of the accused, Sunil Tomar and his friends at the Sahibabad police station on May 7, the SHO said.
The woman had also lodged a case of eve-teasing against Akhil Tomar at the Kalyanpur police station on April 3, he said.