A 22-year-old woman was allegedly kidnapped and raped by four men in a moving car in Vasundhara area of Ghaziabad, police said on Wednesday.
“The woman was kidnapped by the four men on Monday night from Vasundhara Sector 16 in Ghaziabad, following which she was raped by them in a moving car. She was dumped near Noida Sector 62,” Rashid Ali, Station House Officer (SHO), Indirapuram Police station said.
The accused fled from the spot, he said, adding that one of the accused, Akhil Tomar, was allegedly in a relationship with the victim.
A complaint was lodged at Noida Sector 58 police station, the SHO said, adding that investigations are on.
The woman had lodged a case of rape against one of the accused, Sunil Tomar and his friends at the Sahibabad police station on May 7, the SHO said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The woman had also lodged a case of eve-teasing against Akhil Tomar at the Kalyanpur police station on April 3, he said.