An explosion at a mill in Ghaziabad on Wednesday left eight workers severely injured. Police have lodged an FIR against the owner of the mill.
The explosion at the mill on Bulandshahr Road took place while repair work was being carried out in the coal mixer plant, police said.
Those injured were sent to Suryodaya Hospital, but, due to the serious nature of their injuries, they were later shifted to Safdarjung and Ram Manohar Lohia hospital (RML) in the national capital.
The eight have been identified as Sahil, Chandradev Yadav, Ravindra, Ram Niwas, Jamaluddin, Tilakram, Sunil and Gurwinder Singh.
According to the PRO of Safdarjung Hospital, Poonam Kumari, five of the eight workers were admitted in the burns ward of the hospital.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Three of them have sustained 80-85 per cent burn injuries while the other two have 40-45 per cent injuries, Kumari said.
The reporter is a student of EXIMS