An explosion at a mill in Ghaziabad on Wednesday left eight workers severely injured. Police have lodged an FIR against the owner of the mill.
The explosion at the mill on Bulandshahr Road took place while repair work was being carried out in the coal mixer plant, police said.
Those injured were sent to Suryodaya Hospital, but, due to the serious nature of their injuries, they were later shifted to Safdarjung and Ram Manohar Lohia hospital (RML) in the national capital.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The eight have been identified as Sahil, Chandradev Yadav, Ravindra, Ram Niwas, Jamaluddin, Tilakram, Sunil and Gurwinder Singh.
According to the PRO of Safdarjung Hospital, Poonam Kumari, five of the eight workers were admitted in the burns ward of the hospital.
Three of them have sustained 80-85 per cent burn injuries while the other two have 40-45 per cent injuries, Kumari said.
The reporter is a student of EXIMS