The New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) is set to introduce e-Health system in its hospitals and dispensaries by the end of this month to provide smart healthcare services, NDMC chairman Naresh Kumar said Monday after laying the foundation stone of an additional block of Charak Palika Hospital at Moti Bagh.
He said NDMC had introduced cloud based e-hospital management information system in collaboration with NIC, the first of its kind in the country in a government setup.
He added that the additional block of Charak Palika Hospital having all facilities consisting of pathology-cum-biochemistry lab with scope of incorporate microbiology for specialised investigations, among others, would be constructed at a cost of Rs 7 crore within a period of one year.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
NDMC vice-chairperson Karan Singh Tanwar said the council had decided to develop a state-of-art MRI and CT Scan facilities on public-private partnership model at the Charak Palika Hospital.