• Associate Sponsor

Man allegedly masturbates on bus, DU student files FIR

Written by Mahender Singh Manral | New Delhi | Updated: February 12, 2018 2:15 pm
DU student files FIR against man for allegedly masturbating before her on bus The complainant, a final year student studying English (Honours), claimed that no one came forward to help her after she raised an alarm. (Source: ANI photo)

A 20-year-old Delhi University student has registered an FIR against a man for allegedly masturbating while sitting beside her on a moving DTC bus. The FIR has been registered with the Vasant Vihar police station. No arrest has been made in the case. The woman has also posted a video of the entire incident on social media. The complainant, a final year student studying English (Honours), claimed that no one came forward to help her after she raised an alarm.

According to police, “The incident took place when the woman was returning home on February 7 on a DTC bus. An elderly man sat next to her and leaned against her. The woman moved in her seat to avoid contact with him but he leaned against her again,” a senior police officer said.

“The accused used a bag to hide his action from others while making his private part visible to the woman,” an officer said.

The complainant claimed that she ignored the man when he was misbehaving with her but was shocked when she saw him unzipping his pants and masturbating. “I immediately raised an alarm and told my co-passengers. I told them that the man was masturbating but no one understood what I was talking about. The accused then started asking me to calm down and he later got down,” she alleged.

The complainant later approached the police. “I had also made a video so as to gather evidence against the man before claiming anything and posted on social media to shame the person on February 8,” the DU student added.

For all the latest Delhi News, download Indian Express App

1. Employ Ment
    Feb 12, 2018 at 8:48 pm
    🔴🆓बेरोजगारी हटाओ अभियान🆓🔴 ✔मोदी जी द्वारा चलाए गए डिजिटल इन्डिया से जुड़े और कमाए 15,000 - 20,000 रुपए महीना ✔अब कोई नही रहेगा बेरोज़गार और नही करेगा कोई बेरोज़गार आत्महत्या ✔क्योंकि अब आ गई है 21वीं सदी की सबसे बड़ी रोज़गार क्रांति ✔हमारा सपना पूरे भारत को ही नही पूरी दुनिया को डिजिटल इंडिया से जोड़ना ✔सबका साथ सबका विकास ➡शुरुवात कैसे करे 📲Champ'Cash-Digital`India App को प्ले स्टोर से इन्स्टल करे, और साइन अप करे, $1 डॉलर बोनस स्पौन्सर 🆔: 4⃣6⃣8⃣9⃣4⃣2⃣ 👉🏻चैलेंज को पूरा करे 👉🏻और इंकम करनी शुरू करे 👉🏻इसे जरूर नोट कर ले👉🏻 स्पौन्सर 🆔: 4⃣6⃣8⃣9⃣4⃣2⃣ . . . . . . . . Hxggxgfdgdgdhjejd
    (1)(0)
    1. сергей галин
      Feb 12, 2018 at 3:33 pm
      We are getting converted into a country of sick people under sick leadership.And news papers like IE giving such news in bold letters and these news being read all over world by foreigners.
      (7)(18)
      1. Johnny Sack
        Feb 12, 2018 at 9:29 pm
        reality hurts. better change ur mindset rather than the newspaper.
        (0)(0)
        shamsu
        Feb 12, 2018 at 3:15 pm
        She must have been Hot. That is why he had to . But why is she staring him all these time and filming him. Nobody else saw it. She must have some guilty conscious about ion.
        (1)(34)
        1. harsh kumarf
          Feb 12, 2018 at 5:36 pm
          yeah you sick b-as-ta-rd she was enjoying it and that's why she went to police station ,,, oh i wish if it happened with you sister or mother ,,, and i could have written the same thing like you did
          (10)(2)
            shamsu
            Feb 12, 2018 at 6:07 pm
            Don't worry, . If you want to know some behavior Read Sigmund Freud and so... do not be a master of fools.
            (0)(0)
              shamsu
              Feb 12, 2018 at 10:19 pm
              U ............U want him to rape that girl?. Do U ?He had relieved his frustration then and there. And that is all. Get some knowledge on human sexual behavior . Get your sisters to behave properly in dress and bodily provocative actions. Shut your blah........blah.......blah.......
              (1)(1)
            2. Johnny Sack
              Feb 12, 2018 at 9:31 pm
              u belong in prison.
              (0)(0)
            3. Great Indian Masterbator
              Feb 12, 2018 at 2:23 pm
              I was only fondling myself . I never touched or harassed anybody . Don't i have a right to my own body ? What harm did i do , if i pleasured myself ? I did not harm anyone. I did not force her to watch . these leftist liberal femi s hate all men and they don't like to see men enjoying themselves.
              (5)(48)
              1. harsh kumarf
                Feb 12, 2018 at 5:37 pm
                do it in front of your mother or your sister if she did'nt had any problem with it then i guess you could write that
                (13)(0)
              2. E
                Eve
                Feb 12, 2018 at 1:50 pm
                Why does this woman seek help? The woman should have attacked him rather than crying for help. Women should stop being cowards and assault men then and there itself. There are a lot of sick men on prowl. Women have to learn to defend themselves. With women coming out of home, the respect and concern for women is non existant now. After all in a fight you don't know which side you take. In the end we find both parties reconcile and part. Men now a days intervene only when their family women are at risk. Why take risk of life for a strange woman? I get hurt or loose life. Who will look after my wife and children? You will find chivalry in village side. Never in big metropolitan cities. Dont we see men also being attacked and killed in cities and no body man or woman raising their hand. People just take videos and pass it on. The price of city life.
                (12)(4)
                1. Great Indian Masterbator
                  Feb 12, 2018 at 2:24 pm
                  Why should i be assaulted ? I was only fondling myself . I never touched or harassed anybody . Don't i have a right to my own body ? What harm did i do , if i pleasured myself ? I did not harm anyone. I did not force her to watch . these leftist liberal femin,a,z,i,s hate all men and they don't like to see men enjoying themselves.
                  (3)(16)
                  1. harsh kumarf
                    Feb 12, 2018 at 5:42 pm
                    leftist liberal ??? dude you have mas-tur-ba-ted your sanity too ,,,
                    (2)(1)