In a major organisational reshuffle in the Aam Aadmi Party, Dilip Pandey has been appointed convenor of the Delhi unit. Responsibilities of different states have also been allotted.
Senior leader Sanjay Singh has been given charge of important states such as UP and Punjab. Ashutosh, who was Delhi convenor, is now in charge of “coordination and national convenor’s secretariat”. The decisions were taken by the party’s political affairs committee on Sunday.
- Delhi-Punjab gap nothing new for AAP
- Dial Kejriwal: AAP govt set to complete three years in power tomorrow, to take calls from public
- ‘Irregularities’ in tendering process: Charges against North civic body mayor baseless, says BJP
- Sushil Gupta will help party expand base in Haryana: AAP
- After AAP’s poor defeat, party’s Delhi Convenor Dilip Pandey resigns
- AAP threatens to launch agitation against Delhi Police