In a major organisational reshuffle in the Aam Aadmi Party, Dilip Pandey has been appointed convenor of the Delhi unit. Responsibilities of different states have also been allotted.
Senior leader Sanjay Singh has been given charge of important states such as UP and Punjab. Ashutosh, who was Delhi convenor, is now in charge of “coordination and national convenor’s secretariat”. The decisions were taken by the party’s political affairs committee on Sunday.
- AAP kept double accounts, dodged tax authorities, says Yogendra Yadav
- BJP realised Pakistan's goal of dividing India in 3 years, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Fight local body polls in Punjab on party symbol, Arvind Kejriwal tells AAP leaders
- Alka Lamba hit with stone during rally in Bijnor
- Gurdaspur bypoll: Co-president's absence from poll campaign causes bitterness in AAP
- AAP threatens to launch agitation against Delhi Police