In a major organisational reshuffle in the Aam Aadmi Party, Dilip Pandey has been appointed convenor of the Delhi unit. Responsibilities of different states have also been allotted.
Senior leader Sanjay Singh has been given charge of important states such as UP and Punjab. Ashutosh, who was Delhi convenor, is now in charge of “coordination and national convenor’s secretariat”. The decisions were taken by the party’s political affairs committee on Sunday.
- Party symbol: Unified AIADMK team informs poll panel on merger, Sasikala ouster
- Sewage worker deaths in Noida: Day later, broken families but no FIR
- Day of rain brings some respite from heat in New Delhi— and traffic snarls
- Madhya Pradesh Education minister’s appeal to madrasas: unfurl Tricolour daily
- Allegations of scam in grants for minorities dept
- NDA states stall 50 per cent quotas for women in panchayat elections