A discussion on dengue, malaria and chikungunya turned into a blame game in Delhi Assembly Friday, with the AAP and the BJP, which leads the MCDs, blaming each other for the health crisis in the city.
Several legislators spoke about garbage heaps in their colonies despite Lieutenant Governor Najeeb Jung’s instructions to clean dhalaos (garbage collection points) twice a day.
Health minister Satyendar Jain said, “Prevention is the work of MCDs and the diseases could have been prevented if they maintained cleanliness…” Jain alleged that the MCDs were threatening to bulldoze mohalla clinics.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
AAP MLA Bhavna Gaur presented nationwide figures of deaths and cases of malaria, chikungunya and dengue and gave it the acronym of MCD.
Vijender Gupta, leader of the opposition, said, “I came to listen to the steps taken to curb the crisis but all I could hear was politics and blame on MCDs.”