Within three months, I am going to form a committee to come up with solutions for the problems faced by residents of East Delhi. We will also focus on small-scale industries to generate employment. I will address the issue of unemployment on a priority basis. Women should feel safe in the city and we will take steps towards that.
Parvesh sahib singh
Shortage of water is a major problem in my constituency. We have promised the voters that we will address this soon. We cannot sit on it like the Congress did. Besides, I plan to improve the education and medical facilities in the government sector. The government hospitals in my constituency should cater to all sorts of patients. The other issue that I want to focus on is unauthorised colonies.
I will go by the manifesto I released for my constituency — Panchanama. ‘Jahan jhuggi, wahin makaan’, women safety and unemployment are the core issues that we are looking at. We wanted to shake the foundations of the Congress government. Now that we have a BJP government, we will look at solutions to the problems.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
There are many slums in my constituency and we have promised that we will provide them housing. Water is another issue. I will visit ministries if the need be to get the problems fixed. And I promise to give my constituency a 200-bed hospital in the first year itself.
We promised a corruption-free government. We will work towards that goal. There is a re-development plan for the constituency and a plan to modernise Sadar Bazaar. Those will be implemented as promised. We will decongest Chandni Chowk and provide civic amenities to residents there. We will open a hospital and raise awareness among women suffering from anaemia.
Authorisation of resettlement colonies and providing permanent housing to the poor remains my foremost priority. Improving transportation services in the constituency is another important goal. I will improve the law and order situation in the area, besides ensuring regular supply of clean water.
I plan to spend the next 10 days with the public to gauge the problems in the constituency. I am a first-time MP, so I don’t know how things are done. I also want to improve the the traffic situation in the constituency. There are many issues in this area — lack of clean water, playgrounds, schools and hospitals. I plan to set up a ‘communication office’ in each of the 10 Assembly constituencies to ask people what they want addressed first. Accordingly, I will make a plan and solve the problems.