Within three months, I am going to form a committee to come up with solutions for the problems faced by residents of East Delhi. We will also focus on small-scale industries to generate employment. I will address the issue of unemployment on a priority basis. Women should feel safe in the city and we will take steps towards that.
Parvesh sahib singh
Shortage of water is a major problem in my constituency. We have promised the voters that we will address this soon. We cannot sit on it like the Congress did. Besides, I plan to improve the education and medical facilities in the government sector. The government hospitals in my constituency should cater to all sorts of patients. The other issue that I want to focus on is unauthorised colonies.
I will go by the manifesto I released for my constituency — Panchanama. ‘Jahan jhuggi, wahin makaan’, women safety and unemployment are the core issues that we are looking at. We wanted to shake the foundations of the Congress government. Now that we have a BJP government, we will look at solutions to the problems.
There are many slums in my constituency and we have promised that we will provide them housing. Water is another issue. I will visit ministries if the need be to get the problems fixed. And I promise to give my constituency a 200-bed hospital in the first year itself.
We promised a corruption-free government. We will work towards that goal. There is a re-development plan for the constituency and a plan to modernise Sadar Bazaar. Those will be implemented as promised. We will decongest Chandni Chowk and provide civic amenities to residents there. We will open a hospital and raise awareness among women suffering from anaemia.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Authorisation of resettlement colonies and providing permanent housing to the poor remains my foremost priority. Improving transportation services in the constituency is another important goal. I will improve the law and order situation in the area, besides ensuring regular supply of clean water.
I plan to spend the next 10 days with the public to gauge the problems in the constituency. I am a first-time MP, so I don’t know how things are done. I also want to improve the the traffic situation in the constituency. There are many issues in this area — lack of clean water, playgrounds, schools and hospitals. I plan to set up a ‘communication office’ in each of the 10 Assembly constituencies to ask people what they want addressed first. Accordingly, I will make a plan and solve the problems.