Delhiites woke up to another hot and humid morning today with the humidity level rising to over 71 per cent.
The maximum temperature is expected to be around 39.9 degree Celsius which is 3 notches above the normal, the MeT department said.
The minimum temperature recorded was 29 degree Celsius which was 1 degree above the normal.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
The humidity level in the national capital was recorded between 71 and 42 per cent.
Yesterday the maximum temperature at the Safdarjung observatory settled at 39.9 degree which was 3 notches above the normal. The minimum temperature was recorded at 28.8 degree Celsius, a notch above the normal.
“The city may experience partly cloudy sky and the Delhiites might get some respite as thunder showers are expected during the day”, the Met department forecast said.