Delhiites woke up to another hot and humid morning today with the humidity level rising to over 71 per cent.
The maximum temperature is expected to be around 39.9 degree Celsius which is 3 notches above the normal, the MeT department said.
The minimum temperature recorded was 29 degree Celsius which was 1 degree above the normal.
The humidity level in the national capital was recorded between 71 and 42 per cent.
Yesterday the maximum temperature at the Safdarjung observatory settled at 39.9 degree which was 3 notches above the normal. The minimum temperature was recorded at 28.8 degree Celsius, a notch above the normal.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“The city may experience partly cloudy sky and the Delhiites might get some respite as thunder showers are expected during the day”, the Met department forecast said.