Delhiites woke up to a humid morning on Saturday with the minimum temperature settling at 26.5 degrees Celsius, four notches above the season’s average.
According to a MeT department official, the humidity level was recorded at 82 per cent.
“The minimum temperature recorded was 26.5 degrees Celsius, four notches above the normal,” the official said. The weatherman has forecast “partly cloudy sky through the day”.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to hover around 35 and 27 degrees Celsius respectively.
On Friday the maximum temperature was recorded at 37 degrees Celsius while the minimum settled at 26 degrees Celsius, both two notches above normal.