Police arrested two persons and detained one for questioning in connection with the murder of a 24-year-old man in a market in southeast Delhi’s Ambedkar Nagar area Tuesday evening. The victim, Gaurav Sood, was assaulted and shot outside a meat shop. The crime was captured by CCTV cameras, which showed people watching without intervening.
DCP (southeast) Romil Baaniya said the accused, Shivam and Johnson, were arrested Friday. “One more person has been detained. The reason for the murder will come out once we arrest all the accused persons,” he added.
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
Police are looking into information that Sood, who worked as a volunteer at a drug de-addiction centre in Jaitpur, had a dispute with one of the accused, who had tried to kill him twice earlier.
The victim’s father, Sanjeev Sood, had said his son was beaten up by four persons in front of people but nobody came to his aid.