Delhiites continued to reel under hot and humid conditions on Saturday with the maximum temperature expected to settle at 37 degrees Celsius. However, the weatherman has predicted light rainfall in the latter part of the day which might bring some respite to people.
“The sky will remain generally cloudy. Light rain/thundershowers might occur in some parts of the city,” MeT department said. The minimum temperature recorded this morning was 29.1 degrees Celsius.
High humidity level, which has been tormenting Delhiites of late, will persist on Saturday as it will be oscillating between 53 per cent and 83 per cent. The humidity level touched 85 per cent on Friday.
The maximum temperature recorded on Friday was 37.7 degrees Celsius whereas the minimum was 28.1 degrees Celsius.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched