Delhiites continued to reel under hot and humid conditions on Saturday with the maximum temperature expected to settle at 37 degrees Celsius. However, the weatherman has predicted light rainfall in the latter part of the day which might bring some respite to people.
“The sky will remain generally cloudy. Light rain/thundershowers might occur in some parts of the city,” MeT department said. The minimum temperature recorded this morning was 29.1 degrees Celsius.
High humidity level, which has been tormenting Delhiites of late, will persist on Saturday as it will be oscillating between 53 per cent and 83 per cent. The humidity level touched 85 per cent on Friday.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The maximum temperature recorded on Friday was 37.7 degrees Celsius whereas the minimum was 28.1 degrees Celsius.