Delhiites continued to reel under hot and humid conditions today with humidity levels reaching 71 per cent and rainfall eluding the city.
However, the weatherman has predicted light rains or thundershowers later on Thursday which might bring some respite to people.
“The sky will remain generally cloudy. Light rain/thundershowers might occur in some parts of the city,” MeT department said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The minimum temperature recorded on Thursday morning was 27.5 degrees Celsius, one notch above normal, where as the maximum temperature is expected to settle at 35 degrees Celsius.
Humidity levels on Wednesday shot up to 90 per cent, causing discomfort to Delhi residents.