Delhiites continued to reel under hot and humid conditions today with humidity levels reaching 71 per cent and rainfall eluding the city.
However, the weatherman has predicted light rains or thundershowers later on Thursday which might bring some respite to people.
“The sky will remain generally cloudy. Light rain/thundershowers might occur in some parts of the city,” MeT department said.
The minimum temperature recorded on Thursday morning was 27.5 degrees Celsius, one notch above normal, where as the maximum temperature is expected to settle at 35 degrees Celsius.
Humidity levels on Wednesday shot up to 90 per cent, causing discomfort to Delhi residents.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest