Partly cloudy conditions prevailed in the national capital on Saturday morning even as minimum temperature settled at 25.4 degrees Celsius, three notches below the season’s average.
According to a MeT department official, the relative humidity was recorded at 68 per cent at 8:30 AM.
Observatories at Ayanagar, Ridge, Palam, Lodhi Road and Safdarjung recorded rainfall of 10 mm, 5.6 mm, 3.2 mm, 1.7 mm and 1.6 mm respectively over the past 24 hours, he said.
- Generally cloudy Tuesday morning in Delhi
- Partly cloudy Monday in Delhi, 10 trains cancelled
- Sunny Saturday morning in Delhi
- Smog envelops Delhi again, affects visibility
- Delhi weather: Cloudy morning in city, overnight rains lead to rise in minimum temperature
- Delhi enjoys a cooler weather, light showers predicted
“The skies are likely to remain partly cloudy during the day too. The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 37 degrees Celsius,” the official predicted.
Yesterday, the maximum temperature was recorded at 41.9 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 28.4 degrees Celsius.