Partly cloudy conditions prevailed in the national capital on Saturday morning even as minimum temperature settled at 25.4 degrees Celsius, three notches below the season’s average.
According to a MeT department official, the relative humidity was recorded at 68 per cent at 8:30 AM.
Observatories at Ayanagar, Ridge, Palam, Lodhi Road and Safdarjung recorded rainfall of 10 mm, 5.6 mm, 3.2 mm, 1.7 mm and 1.6 mm respectively over the past 24 hours, he said.
- Slight rise in mercury in Delhi, 75 per cent humidity
- Pleasant morning in Delhi; will remain partly cloudy in the latter half of the day
- Delhi: Brief respite in city after mild showers bring down mercury
- Delhi enjoys a cooler weather, light showers predicted
- Morning rains greet Dellhiites, more expected
- High humidity, light rains recorded in Delhi
“The skies are likely to remain partly cloudy during the day too. The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 37 degrees Celsius,” the official predicted.
Yesterday, the maximum temperature was recorded at 41.9 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 28.4 degrees Celsius.