- Delhi: 4-year-old ‘sexually assaulted’ by classmate; mother says hold the school responsible, my girl was left unattended
- Delhi Odd-Even scheme to roll-out from Nov 13: Who all are exempted from following?
- Delhi air pollution LIVE updates: Kejriwal govt wants PM to convene emergency meeting; ‘Odd-Even’ to be implemented from November 13 till 17
A 30-year-old woman ticket operator at Shahdara Metro station in east Delhi has accused the station controller of molesting her while on duty, said police.
According to police, a case under sections 354 (assault or criminal force to woman with intent to outrage her modesty) and 509 (gesture or act intended to insult the modesty of a woman) of the Indian Penal Code has been registered at Shastri Park Metro police station Saturday.
- Greater Noida: 17-year-old ‘gangraped’ by three men
- Law student held for ‘flashing middle finger at woman’ after their cars grazed
- Woman allegedly killed after resisting sexual assault in Shamli district of UP
- Man held for raping mentally-ill woman, cops say she denies it
- Chandigarh: Three held for ‘molesting, slapping’ woman
- DU student ‘molested’ at Metro station, one held
Police said they are questioning the accused. The woman, in her complaint, alleged that the accused tried to touch her inappropriately and threatened her of dire consequences when she resisted.
She also alleged that the accused had abused her on previous occasions. Investigation into the incident is underway, said police.