In a shocking incident, a Delhi metro train ran with all its left gates open between two stations on Thursday morning.
The gates were open for close to a minute and 25 seconds.
The incident took place on Yellow Line that operates from Jahangirpuri to Huda City centre.
The incident happened when the train was traveling from Arjangarh to Ghitorni station at around 9:30 am.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
In a statement, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation said it appeared to be “an error by the train operator and he has been suspended with immediate effect.”
Delhi Metro ferries about 23 lakh passengers every day.