The Central Secretariat to Mandi House route of Delhi Metro will be thrown open to public on June 26.
“The Central Secretariat–Mandi House section has received the mandatory safety clearance from the Commissioner of Metro Rail Safety (CMRS) and the line is expected to be open for commercial services for the public on June 26,” said Anuj Dayal, Executive Director DMRC on Tuesday.
Union Urban Development Minister M Venkaiah Naidu will flag off the train from Mandi House station at 9:30 am on June 26. The 3km-long underground corridor consists of two stations–Janpath and Mandi House—where interchange facility with the currently operational Line 3 (Dwarka Sector 21 –NOIDA City Centre) is provided.
Earlier commuters had to change at Rajiv Chowk metro station to use the Noida-Dwarka line but the opening of this section will provide a huge relief to those travelling on the route to Noida or Dwarka. The section, which is among the first lines under phase III to be thrown open to public, is expected to benefit 70,000 additional commuters.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest