CISF personnel on Tuesday returned a bag containing goods worth Rs two lakh of a lady commuter who had forgotten it at a Delhi Metro station here.
Officials said that at about 12 noon a woman at the Malviya Nagar metro station forgot her bag at the X-ray baggage screening machine and went on to take the Metro train. “Sub-inspector Mohar Singh notice the unattended bag and it was screened again. It was found it had four gold rings, a wrist watch, a ‘mangal sutra’ and some documents. The estimated value of the goods was about Rs 2 lakh,” a senior CISF officer said.
The woman later returned to claim her bag and she was restored her goods after verification, the officer said. The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) secures all the Delhi Metro stations in the national capital region.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen