A day after monsoon showers lashed the national capital, Delhiites woke up to a humid morning with the minimum temperature settling at 27.4 degrees Celsius.
The humidity in air was recorded at 85 per cent while the minimum temperature was recorded at 27.4 degrees Celcius, four notches below normal for this time of the season, a MeT official said.
The weatherman has predicted light rains or thundershowers in later part of the day.
- Heavy snowfall in Jammu and Kashmir; Mughal Road, Srinagar-Leh highway shut
- Pleasant weather in Delhi; winter chill slowly kicking in
- Mumbai continues to witness above normal temperature, rain likely today
- Sunny morning in Delhi
- Rainy Saturday morning in New Delhi
- Delhi reels under high humidity, little rain may bring respite
The maximum temperature is likely to settle at 34 degrees Celsius, the official said.
Showers brought down the mercury yesterday providing much-needed respite to Delhiites who had been reeling under hot and humid conditions for the past several days.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 38.4 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was 31.2 degrees